The Twisted Cabaret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEBSITE FOR THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT GUILD THE TWISTED CABARET

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE GUILD'S NEW WEBSITE WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY " THE TWISTED CABARET " THE MEDS ARE IN A BOWL ON THE TABLE, THE STRAIGHT JACKETS ARE HANGING ON THE BACK OF THE DOOR AND IF YOU HURRY UP, YOU'LL GET A SEAT AT THE GROUP THERAPY SESSION !!

Info on the " Couch Potatoes "

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sabootan (Admin)
Admin
Sabootan (Admin)

Info on the " Couch Potatoes " Empty
PostSubject: Info on the " Couch Potatoes "   Info on the " Couch Potatoes " EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:57 am

The couch potatoes are our sister guild on the alliance. We have an official non aggression pact with them and I have been assured by their GM that the 'Couchies' will also be honoring the pact. So if you see any of them on your travels then please be at least civil towards them Very Happy

This obviously can not be upheld whilst in the battlegrounds as you never know who you will be up against, the 'Couchies' also appreciate this fact.

If you have any characters on the alliance then feel free to drop by ( and mention that you are from the Hordehouse ) They have also allowed me to advertise our guild on their website and in their guild chat so I am reciprocating here.

Info on the " Couch Potatoes " 10-8

Last edited by Nephrim (Admin) on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hordehouse.forumotion.co.uk

Info on the " Couch Potatoes "
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twisted Cabaret :: THE COUCH POTATOES :: INFO ON OUR ALLIANCE SISTER GUILD-
Jump to: