The Twisted Cabaret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEBSITE FOR THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT GUILD THE TWISTED CABARET

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE GUILD'S NEW WEBSITE WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY " THE TWISTED CABARET " THE MEDS ARE IN A BOWL ON THE TABLE, THE STRAIGHT JACKETS ARE HANGING ON THE BACK OF THE DOOR AND IF YOU HURRY UP, YOU'LL GET A SEAT AT THE GROUP THERAPY SESSION !!

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ - Stepping down

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sabootan (Admin)
Admin
Sabootan (Admin)

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ - Stepping down Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ - Stepping down   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ - Stepping down EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:36 am

It is with regret that I have to announce that I shall be stepping down as the guilds' GM. I have thought long and hard about it and it's not been an easy decision but I feel that due to real life commitments I can no longer commit the amount of time needed to GM the guild effectively and I do not feel that it would be fair for you all to have a 'part time GM'

The guild, I hope, will continue and disbanding the guild will only be done as a very last resort, to this end I would like to open the position of GM to someone else. Applicants must be trustworthy, registered members who have the drive and commitment to continue to run the guild in the fashion to which we have all become accustom. If you feel that you have what it takes then please private message me HERE NOT IN THE GAME telling me why you feel you should be considered for the position.

Closing dates for applicants will be in 2 weeks time ( Sunday 15th April ) If a suitable member has not come forward by then, then I shall disband the guild. This is not something that I wish to do and will not be something that I will do lightly so I am sincerely hoping that it won't come to that. If it DOES become necessary to disband the guild then I shall endeavor to make sure that whatever is in the guild bank ( gold and items etc ) is distributed fairly amongst guild members before the guild is closed, but I shall cross that bridge if we come to it, for now, I am erring on the side of optimism and hoping that someone will fill my boots.

I shall continue as the guilds' GM until a new one is found and when a new GM is selected I will still be around to help as a trustee of the guild, I will still be online ( albeit in a diminished fashion ) and I will still keep the website up and running.

It is my deepest wish that the guild WILL continue and that it will go from strength to strength, I just feel that I am no longer the person to fulfill that wish.

My heartfelt thanks and appreciation for your continued support and for your patience over the last couple of weeks whilst I have been away.

Regards

Sabootan
Back to top Go down
https://hordehouse.forumotion.co.uk

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ - Stepping down
Page 1 of 1