The Twisted Cabaret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEBSITE FOR THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT GUILD THE TWISTED CABARET

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE GUILD'S NEW WEBSITE WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY " THE TWISTED CABARET " THE MEDS ARE IN A BOWL ON THE TABLE, THE STRAIGHT JACKETS ARE HANGING ON THE BACK OF THE DOOR AND IF YOU HURRY UP, YOU'LL GET A SEAT AT THE GROUP THERAPY SESSION !!

Darkabby

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkabby

Darkabby

Darkabby Empty
PostSubject: Darkabby   Darkabby EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:37 am

Hi guys I'm Sammi (Samantha) i'm 24 years old I'm from Leeds, UK.
You may notice that I'm on quite alot that's because I care for my elderly grandmother with whom I live with. I have a partner who I've been with for nearly 5 years he's a wow widow and I'm a Fifa widow lol Very Happy .

I've played on and off for about 4 years decided to play horde as something different to ally which i play on Lightbringer.
I also like reading and watching DVDs. At the moment I'm in to watching True Blood, Walking Dead, NCIS, WWE Raw and Smackdown (CM Punk is my fave Very Happy). I also like manga reading and watching my favourite is Bleach, Yu Gi Oh! and Pokémon lol.

I hope to make some new friends and some new friendships while im here.

Now let's kick some ALLY BUTT lol

Sammi

Back to top Go down
Sabootan (Admin)
Admin
Sabootan (Admin)

Darkabby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkabby   Darkabby EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Nice having you aboard Abby and thanks for helping out with those guild runs while I was away building the website last night.

( Walking dead ftw - Superb !! )

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hordehouse.forumotion.co.uk

Darkabby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twisted Cabaret :: WELCOME TO THE TWISTED CABARET :: INTRODUCTIONS - TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF-
Jump to: