The Twisted Cabaret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEBSITE FOR THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT GUILD THE TWISTED CABARET

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE GUILD'S NEW WEBSITE WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY " THE TWISTED CABARET " THE MEDS ARE IN A BOWL ON THE TABLE, THE STRAIGHT JACKETS ARE HANGING ON THE BACK OF THE DOOR AND IF YOU HURRY UP, YOU'LL GET A SEAT AT THE GROUP THERAPY SESSION !!

Apologies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sabootan (Admin)
Admin
Sabootan (Admin)

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Apologies   Apologies EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:31 am

I wanted to apologise to everyone for my lack of on line time at the moment. It's a combination of a couple of factors, the main one being that I have flu atm ( not the pretend manflu kind either ) and also, I'm having a load of computer problems which are causing me mammoth lag, I've tried a new router and even wired my pc up to the main cable line for a connection. I am taking steps to rectify the situation but I'm afraid my online time will be somewhat limited between now and when I get paid at the end of the month when I can buy the equipment I need.
Thanks in advance for your understanding and I'll be back to raiding in the very near future Very Happy

Saboo
Back to top Go down
https://hordehouse.forumotion.co.uk

Apologies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twisted Cabaret :: WELCOME TO THE TWISTED CABARET :: GUILD ANNOUNCEMENTS AND NEWS-
Jump to: