The Twisted Cabaret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEBSITE FOR THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT GUILD THE TWISTED CABARET

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE GUILD'S NEW WEBSITE WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY " THE TWISTED CABARET " THE MEDS ARE IN A BOWL ON THE TABLE, THE STRAIGHT JACKETS ARE HANGING ON THE BACK OF THE DOOR AND IF YOU HURRY UP, YOU'LL GET A SEAT AT THE GROUP THERAPY SESSION !!

So hello there!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Athaliah

So hello there! Empty
PostSubject: So hello there!   So hello there! EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:33 pm

Hey folks,

I'm Els and I'm *cough*29*cough* (not thinking about the next birthday) and I'm in sunny-ish Portsmouth.

Been playing on and off since the days of the original WC and have become a total alt-oholic on WoW. Atha is my 10th toon on the server, I've one of each class (only 2 of which are 85 and vegging there as I'm not keen on grinding dungeons for gear at the mo as PUGs drain my soul of goodwill to fellow humans) I'm pretty much a hordie at heart though I've a dranaei girl I play very occassionally.

Not much else to say about me other than ask if there's anything you're dying to know and see you in game as I'm actually enjoying playing a mage for the first time Shocked (I've been a melee girl since forever and I've never got the hang of this mana thing until now it seems)
Back to top Go down
Sabootan (Admin)
Admin
Sabootan (Admin)

So hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So hello there!   So hello there! EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 7:34 am

Great to have you onboard Els and look forward to kicking some Alliance backside with you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hordehouse.forumotion.co.uk
Athaliah

So hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So hello there!   So hello there! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:59 am

Oooh now here's an addendum -

My UI has a very small chat window and it scrolls through quite fast (especially when stuff is dying as I've a rep-tracker too) So I'm often missing stuff said in g-chat cos of that. And cos I'm not great at reading/typing/fighting all at once.

So if you gz me or ask me something and I don't reply I'm not really being rude, I probably just missed it. And if there's anything you need a reply from then give me a /w instead as I get a nice pop-up window that I can't miss! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sabootan (Admin)
Admin
Sabootan (Admin)

So hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So hello there!   So hello there! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:07 am

That's ok, I'll just give you a poke lol!
Back to top Go down
https://hordehouse.forumotion.co.uk
Athaliah

So hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So hello there!   So hello there! EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:32 am

Seeing as how I've just spent ages getting ready for a dinner tonight I figured I'd share the resultant mugshot so you can see that I make a great undead girl IRL! Laughing

So hello there! Th_snapshot

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So hello there!   So hello there! Empty

Back to top Go down

So hello there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twisted Cabaret :: WELCOME TO THE TWISTED CABARET :: INTRODUCTIONS - TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF-
Jump to: