The Twisted Cabaret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEBSITE FOR THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT GUILD THE TWISTED CABARET

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE GUILD'S NEW WEBSITE WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY " THE TWISTED CABARET " THE MEDS ARE IN A BOWL ON THE TABLE, THE STRAIGHT JACKETS ARE HANGING ON THE BACK OF THE DOOR AND IF YOU HURRY UP, YOU'LL GET A SEAT AT THE GROUP THERAPY SESSION !!

Magic carpet update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabootan (Admin)
Admin
Sabootan (Admin)

Magic carpet update Empty
PostSubject: Magic carpet update   Magic carpet update EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:35 am

When you get your master flying license ( fast winged mounts ) does the magic carpet get a new appearance, does it auto update or do you get a new carpet which you have to make ?
Back to top Go down
https://hordehouse.forumotion.co.uk
Thonk

PostSubject: Re: Magic carpet update   Magic carpet update EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:12 pm

How would I know? I always thought it wasn't right to ride around on a rug. Why can't you get yourself a real mount? There's nothin quite like havin a beast between your legs and I'm sure that Namyah and Nyissa will back that up. lol
Back to top Go down
Sabootan (Admin)
Admin
Sabootan (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Magic carpet update   Magic carpet update EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Have a look at my face, lets face it, it's the only time this character's ever likely to get carpet burns Wink
Back to top Go down
https://hordehouse.forumotion.co.uk
Athaliah

PostSubject: Re: Magic carpet update   Magic carpet update EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:02 am

As far as I can tell it's the same rug but auto-updates to go faster Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic carpet update   Magic carpet update Empty

Back to top Go down

Magic carpet update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twisted Cabaret :: IN-GAME HELP :: GENERAL WoW ASSISTANCE-
Jump to: