The Twisted Cabaret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEBSITE FOR THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT GUILD THE TWISTED CABARET

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE GUILD'S NEW WEBSITE WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY " THE TWISTED CABARET " THE MEDS ARE IN A BOWL ON THE TABLE, THE STRAIGHT JACKETS ARE HANGING ON THE BACK OF THE DOOR AND IF YOU HURRY UP, YOU'LL GET A SEAT AT THE GROUP THERAPY SESSION !!

A bit about your GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sabootan (Admin)
Admin
Sabootan (Admin)

A bit about your GM Empty
PostSubject: A bit about your GM   A bit about your GM EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:16 am

Thought I'd do the honorable thing and get the ball rolling with the intro's Very Happy

My name is Carl, I am 40 years old and live in Walsall, West Midlands, England. I work as a neighborhood links officer supporting vulnerable adults ( learning difficulties, mental health patients etc ) to get and live in their own homes. I am married to Esther, my long suffering WoW widow and have 2 wonderful children Jason ( 9 ) and Regan ( 6 )

I have been playing WoW on and off since the game first came out but took a couple of years away from the game and then got hooked again when my RL friend Chris ( Mylindra/Apatchei ) talked me into downloading the demo a couple of months ago ( cheers for that mate lol! )

You will often see me whizzing around Azeroth dishing out buffs and heals with my Priestess Sabootoo or Sniping wildlife with my Huntress Nephrim. I've always enjoyed playing Priests ( probably because I used to be a nurse until I had to pack it in because of back problems ) so I'm a healer in RL as well Very Happy

I don't do pvp, mainly because I stink at it but other than that, if anyone ever needs any assistance or they are short of an experienced healer then don't hesitate to give me a shout.

You will also often hear me whining or moaning about one thing or another in guild chat so I guess I'm the self-styled ' grumpy old man ' of the guild lol! Although my BIGGEST pet hate in WoW by a mile are asshat tanks who run through dungeons like someone with a train to catch and then blame the healer when they die because they weren't in the healers casting range!!

Look forward to seeing you all out there

Carl ( Sabootoo / Nephrim / Aehryn )

A bit about your GM Carlavatar
Back to top Go down
https://hordehouse.forumotion.co.uk

A bit about your GM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twisted Cabaret :: WELCOME TO THE TWISTED CABARET :: INTRODUCTIONS - TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF-
Jump to: