The Twisted Cabaret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEBSITE FOR THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT GUILD THE TWISTED CABARET

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE GUILD'S NEW WEBSITE WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY " THE TWISTED CABARET " THE MEDS ARE IN A BOWL ON THE TABLE, THE STRAIGHT JACKETS ARE HANGING ON THE BACK OF THE DOOR AND IF YOU HURRY UP, YOU'LL GET A SEAT AT THE GROUP THERAPY SESSION !!

Helloooo from Venganced

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Venganced

Helloooo from Venganced Empty
PostSubject: Helloooo from Venganced   Helloooo from Venganced EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:58 am

Hey all, Venganced here. My real name is joe, I'm 17 and live in London. Havn't played wow for long as some of you can probably tell, although I did start around 2 years ago with BC, recently bought expansions as game seems fun again Smile Very much enjoying this guild, sociable, mature but at the same time some good laughs, speak to you all soon!
Back to top Go down
Sabootan (Admin)
Admin
Sabootan (Admin)

Helloooo from Venganced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloooo from Venganced   Helloooo from Venganced EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:14 pm

Welcome aboard, glad you registered ( eventually lmao ) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hordehouse.forumotion.co.uk

Helloooo from Venganced
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twisted Cabaret :: WELCOME TO THE TWISTED CABARET :: INTRODUCTIONS - TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF-
Jump to: