The Twisted Cabaret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEBSITE FOR THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT GUILD THE TWISTED CABARET

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE GUILD'S NEW WEBSITE WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY " THE TWISTED CABARET " THE MEDS ARE IN A BOWL ON THE TABLE, THE STRAIGHT JACKETS ARE HANGING ON THE BACK OF THE DOOR AND IF YOU HURRY UP, YOU'LL GET A SEAT AT THE GROUP THERAPY SESSION !!

Adding pictures to posts ( a tutorial )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sabootan (Admin)
Admin
Sabootan (Admin)

Adding pictures to posts ( a tutorial ) Empty
PostSubject: Adding pictures to posts ( a tutorial )   Adding pictures to posts ( a tutorial ) EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:20 am

I've had a few people ask me about this so I thought I'd make an easy to follow tutorial.

Firstly you will need to open an account with PHOTOBUCKET Or some other image hosting website, although photobucket is the easiest, most user-friendly one that I have found. Upload the image to photobucket ( PB ) that you want to put onto the forum using the onscreen instructions, once the picture is uploaded, click on the ' VIEW ALBUM ' tab at the top of the page and hover your pointer over the picture you want to upload. It will give you a drop down menu with 4 options, LEFT click on the BOTTOM link.

Adding pictures to posts ( a tutorial ) 1-28

This will automatically store the image's URL address. All you need to do then is to RIGHT click on the forum thread where you want to post the picture and select PASTE and bingo, your picture will now appear on your thread as soon as you click on ' SEND '

This same principal also applies for pictures in your signature.

If you have any further questions then please send me a PM and I'll do my best to help you out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hordehouse.forumotion.co.uk

Adding pictures to posts ( a tutorial )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twisted Cabaret :: WELCOME TO THE TWISTED CABARET :: SITE PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS-
Jump to: