The Twisted Cabaret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEBSITE FOR THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT GUILD THE TWISTED CABARET

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE GUILD'S NEW WEBSITE WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY " THE TWISTED CABARET " THE MEDS ARE IN A BOWL ON THE TABLE, THE STRAIGHT JACKETS ARE HANGING ON THE BACK OF THE DOOR AND IF YOU HURRY UP, YOU'LL GET A SEAT AT THE GROUP THERAPY SESSION !!

Morriggahn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morrigahn

Morriggahn Empty
PostSubject: Morriggahn   Morriggahn EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:36 am

I bet I spelt my characters name wrong!

Male, oldest here so far so I am the daddy, living just outside Coventry in the UK, sarcastic, inane, depressive (I do actually suffer from depression so may occasionally go missing or be quiet), often silly, refuse to act my age oh and have a dreadful memory

Played pre BC and usually get bored at level 85 so make alts....another fault...low attention span Smile

Interests outside WoW include Art (not that good but I try) Feading - mainly gothicky type horror, urban fantasy - Charles De Lint is a godlike author as is Robert Rankin both whose books I collect, other passions are The Battle of Trafalgar, Battle of Waterloo, Stalingrad, Vlad Tepes better known as Vlad Dracul or Dracula, Vampires and the three legged wonder dog Troy.

Oh and am a sad fanboy going to Conventions like Memorablila, London Film and Comic Con etc,

Pet hates, intolerance, bigotry, the film Grease, Christmas and lots lots more Smile

Back to top Go down
Morrigahn

Morriggahn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morriggahn   Morriggahn EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:43 am

I forgot probably one of the worst players, dps usually last in list and get confused tanking and healing, don't understand (or care) about tier things etc but play for fun and usually do, although to some that seems to be a crime
Back to top Go down
Sabootan (Admin)
Admin
Sabootan (Admin)

Morriggahn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morriggahn   Morriggahn EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:45 pm

Great to have you onboard......ps......youre not the only one whos lost in pvp, what I know about pvp you can write on an ant's left one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hordehouse.forumotion.co.uk
Sabootan (Admin)
Admin
Sabootan (Admin)

Morriggahn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morriggahn   Morriggahn EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:47 pm

Comics are also a passion of mine, and have been since.....well.........since I learned to read really. Alan Moore and Frank Miller are my 2 faves ( Watchmen is the best book I have ever read )
Back to top Go down
https://hordehouse.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

Morriggahn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morriggahn   Morriggahn Empty

Back to top Go down

Morriggahn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twisted Cabaret :: WELCOME TO THE TWISTED CABARET :: INTRODUCTIONS - TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF-
Jump to: