The Twisted Cabaret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEBSITE FOR THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT GUILD THE TWISTED CABARET

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE GUILD'S NEW WEBSITE WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY " THE TWISTED CABARET " THE MEDS ARE IN A BOWL ON THE TABLE, THE STRAIGHT JACKETS ARE HANGING ON THE BACK OF THE DOOR AND IF YOU HURRY UP, YOU'LL GET A SEAT AT THE GROUP THERAPY SESSION !!

GUILD MATS VAULT - EXPLAINATION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabootan (Admin)
Admin
Sabootan (Admin)

GUILD MATS VAULT - EXPLAINATION Empty
PostSubject: GUILD MATS VAULT - EXPLAINATION   GUILD MATS VAULT - EXPLAINATION EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:27 am

In order to free up some more space on the guild bank, Thonk has very kindly set up a ' mule ' guild for the hordehouse to use for the storage of crafting materials. From now on, there will be a Mats Deposits section of the guild bank where all crafting materials should be stored ready for Thonk to transfer to our mule vault. When anyone needs to request crafting mats then use one of the request threads, please do not send requests to Thonk directly as we don't want to overload his inbox ! Please note that crafting mats refers to all crafting mats, herbs, leather, cloth, DE'd mats, engineering parts, etc etc.

Please keep your withdrawals of mats from the guild vault to your daily allowance according to rank. This will be done on trust as it would be logistically very difficult for Thonk and I to keep tabs on this.

If you have any questions or suggestions then please don't hesitate to contact a guild officer

Thanks Very Happy

Last edited by Sabootoo (Admin) on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hordehouse.forumotion.co.uk
Thonk

PostSubject: Re: GUILD MATS VAULT - EXPLAINATION   GUILD MATS VAULT - EXPLAINATION EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 8:00 am

I don't mind direct requests. If that's easier but I'll try to keep a selection of mats in the main bank as well if that helps. The main thing is to filter out the crap, sell any excess stuff and make sure there;s always room for everyone to deposit.

Hope it works out ok

Thonk

Back to top Go down
Athaliah

PostSubject: Re: GUILD MATS VAULT - EXPLAINATION   GUILD MATS VAULT - EXPLAINATION EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:19 pm

Didn't want to start a new thread but just to say that I put all the cloth & other mats from the dungeons we ran yesterday in there as it seemed the fair thing to do. I'll also deposit some gold from the greys I looted too.

Do we have a policy for loot from guild runs yet? Other than need what you need and greed if you want it but aren't overly fussed...
Back to top Go down
Sabootan (Admin)
Admin
Sabootan (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: GUILD MATS VAULT - EXPLAINATION   GUILD MATS VAULT - EXPLAINATION EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:54 am

There's no hard and fast rules really, anything you loot on guild runs is yours to do with as your conscience dictates. We run on trust in this guild, we don't have any policies ( like a lot of other guild do ) about having to make so many deposits per week to the GB or you're out ) We are all adults and I think it's fair to just leave it to common sense and self judgment.
Back to top Go down
https://hordehouse.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUILD MATS VAULT - EXPLAINATION   GUILD MATS VAULT - EXPLAINATION Empty

Back to top Go down

GUILD MATS VAULT - EXPLAINATION
Page 1 of 1