The Twisted Cabaret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEBSITE FOR THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT GUILD THE TWISTED CABARET

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE GUILD'S NEW WEBSITE WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY " THE TWISTED CABARET " THE MEDS ARE IN A BOWL ON THE TABLE, THE STRAIGHT JACKETS ARE HANGING ON THE BACK OF THE DOOR AND IF YOU HURRY UP, YOU'LL GET A SEAT AT THE GROUP THERAPY SESSION !!

Guild loan request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabootan (Admin)
Admin
Sabootan (Admin)

Guild loan request Empty
PostSubject: Guild loan request   Guild loan request EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:19 pm

I have had a request from a registered member for a loan of 1000g from the guild bank. As it is such a large amount of gold I thought that I would check to see if there were any objections before I ok'd the loan. If you have any reservations then PM me ( in confidence ) The member is ( as I said ) registered and has committed to paying it back asap. I'll leave this thread open for 24 hrs and if at the end of that period there have been no objections then I'll loan the money.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://hordehouse.forumotion.co.uk
Thonk

Guild loan request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild loan request   Guild loan request EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:46 am

I guess as long as there are no other current plans for the guild bank money then this shouldn't be a problem. On that subject; what are we saving for next?
Back to top Go down
Sabootan (Admin)
Admin
Sabootan (Admin)

Guild loan request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild loan request   Guild loan request EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:08 am

We're not saving for anything in particular atm, until we get high enough lvl to obtain the next GB tier that is.

If anyone has any suggestions on what we could spend some GB money on then please feel free to let an officer know.
Back to top Go down
https://hordehouse.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

Guild loan request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild loan request   Guild loan request Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild loan request
Page 1 of 1